Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend Story


Aidan and Hemi were coming on Sunday and Saturday.  It was fun playing with Aidan. I saw Robby's snake. It was green and black like an anaconda. I picked flowers for Nicole on Sunday. She loved them. I am leaving on Sunday night. I  stayed up late on Saturday, and I will again on Sunday. I got to spend the night at Gr'Ama's and Papa's house. On Sunday we went to Church. I am in First Grade now. I watched TV on Sunday and Saturday. I have a new Halloween costume that Gr'Ama bought for me. Halloween will be fun. It is one and a half months until Halloween. On Saturday, I had pizza for dinner. Today is Sunday, September 14, 2008.   

5 comments:

Christopher Maloy said...

Cute costume Hannah... we love you.
Aunt Heidi

Jodi Jean said...

i know aidan had fun playing with you and adam as well. sorry he was soo cranky and we had to leave earlier than planned.

i had fun seeing you this weekend as well, thanks for coming up and going to my baby shower with your mom. it was sooooo fun seeing you!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE you hannah!!

T.J. Shelby said...

hannah jayne - you are adorable!

Nicole Shelby said...

hannah,
i love you!

love,
mommy

RobShelby said...

Hannah,
I love your new blog!
You are such a wonderful granddaughter!
I love you soooooooo much!!!!

Grammy